The garden appears to be a bit behind compared to recent years, but I don't keep very good records, so I am not sure. I would love a garden journal like the one Carol has at May Dreams Gardens. It is on my wish list, but in the meantime, I should use any old notebook or composition book to keep my notes in, at least this way all my garden information would be written down somewhere.
Anyway, here is what was blooming in my garden today.


5 comments:
Lovely flowers, beautiful photos, Debbie.
All my crocuses are finished, but like you, I have daffodils in bloom. Thanks for joining in for bloom day!
Carol, May Dreams Gardens
We don't have anything blooming yet, but I do have several things that are starting to green up.
So pretty. So spring! :-)
Beautiful - hey - I found two bags of bulbs in the box marked "yard stuff". I love packers. I also found flower and veggie seeds. Do you think I can use them? They're at least 4 years old.....but do you think the bulbs would still work if I planted them in the um....whenever? I'd love more color.
Post a Comment