As a result of the colds, we cancelled Bessie piano lesson this week and Dan's speech therapist had to cancel because her children were ill. I guess many people are suffering from fall colds.
Dan looks quite happy but he had a fever
Mr. Teddy always helps
We did get some school done and even with the sniffles, the kids enjoyed the warmer weather outside.
Every so often I bring the little table in and let Hannah and Dan enjoy working at their level. It was a bit hit this week. They wanted to have their lunch at the table every day.
Rachel continues to improve her computer skills. This game is JumpStart math. All the kids love the computers. We have been blessed by a few people giving us their older computers. These work well for the kids to play their games on.
6 comments:
First - LOVE the new photo on your banner!!!!!
Second - Gabe is hilarious. Love the elephant! LOL
Third - I hope everyone feels better soon. :-)
LOVE GABE'S ELEPHANT NOSE! LOL
Praying you all feel better soon.
I hope your colds clear up soon. We've had some here too.
I hope everyone is feeling better now.
It never ceases to amaze me how my kids would get such a thrill out of something like bringing a little table in for awhile! :)
A couple of us have had the sniffles here as well. We should have bought stock in Airborne (LOL) the way we're going through it.
Post a Comment