Bessie and Gabe made up our blessing mix bags. You can go to De'Etta's blog to read about these. We will hopefully hand these out during the week.
The weather has been crazy, warm one day, cold the next, rain, snow, wind...a bit of everything.
We got the rest of my perennials in the garden and I planted some spring bulbs. I often get perennials at the end of the year at a much reduced price. They don't look like much and they often don't have their tags anymore, but I have found they do quite well and are a good value for the money. I also like to plant a few bulbs every fall. I am still hoping to naturalize some crocus bulbs into the lawn. We'll see if the weather holds out long enough to accomplish this. I have been known to be out in my garden even after the snow flies! I am such a procrastinator.
2 comments:
Down in Miami, our growing season was November-May. I still haven't figured out when the growing season is here. Too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.LOL
Looks like your gang are over their colds and everyone is back in action. You have done well to get more bulbs in, I meant to but didn't and now the ground is already getting hard. Next year!
Post a Comment