My cyber friend Dorothy, uses words like Scrumdillyumptiousness, Decrepitude and Rumbledethumps, so I was not surprised to see her rating as genius.
Now what in world rates my blog at this level! It makes me think the level of intelligence (or at least literacy) in the world must be going way, way down!
7 comments:
No, it isn't going down at all, it's very, very high! {LOL}
pathetically enough, I rated mine a few days ago and it rated Junior High School...how sad....
I've tried this a couple of times and can't get it to work... I guess my blog doesn't have a reading level (LOL).
I'm the same as Cynthia. Mine wouldn't work. Hmm, maybe it's because I'm beyond genius!!! :-)
I got junior high too, LOL I better start being a bit more scrumdillyumptious!
Wow, aren't YOU a smartie?! Mine rated College, so I figured it was a fluke random-assignment, lol.
:::sniff, sob::: I also rated Jr. high School. I am feeling so inadequate. Perhaps I need to read Dorothy's blog (and yours, Deb) much more carefully.
Slinking away,
No one in Louisiana
Post a Comment