Hannah and Dad enjoy the magnetic letters
We picked up a few new games. One is called Pegs in the Park. It is a simple counting game and easy for the Littles to play. We have been purchasing new games that the Littles can play.
The kids made fall wreaths using the leaf dies and the Sizzix machine. The younger crowd loves to do the cut and paste thing, so I'm trying to come up with simple, fun activities for them to do.

Who can resist a tent made from blankets and the card table
7 comments:
LOL Last week the youngers made a huge tent village in the little boy's room. Actually it was a "hotel" with a room for each of them and they spent the night in there.
The kids all look so busy and productive and happy making their wreaths.
I've been wondering if I should get a machine of some sort.. a sizzix or one of those new fangled cutter things or a cricuit, etc. I should ask on my blog for recommendations I suppose.
Looks like the kids were having a GREAT time!
I also wanted to say I love the feet photo at the top! WAY CUTE!
Love the fall leaves . . what a fun project. Also, my kids LOVE building blanket forts. I remember doing the samething when I was little too!
I love the photo of all the kids playing together! That's my favorite part of having a big family, seeing them all enjoy each other!
The wreath craft looks like a fun idea.
Ah, looks like you found some great table activities to entertain everyone!
Post a Comment