When it comes to picking a picture to go in our Christmas, we usually choose a family pictures that we like from the summer or fall and use that. This year I decided to try and get a more organized photo. I loved the look of everyone wearing blue that I had seen on
De'Etta's blog, so we went with that idea.
I really liked how most of the pictures came out.
I'm not posting the family picture that we are using for our cards because I haven't sent them out yet. I'll post that soon.




Not all of them came out terrific, but I actually like this one....much more like my goofy, less than focused children.

6 comments:
Debbie- those are gorgeous pictures!! You got some great shots. Did you use the timer to get some of them? It's hard getting everyone to smile (or just look at the camera) at the same time. :)
I love the blue!!
These are great. I really am starting to like the ones we take much better than any they manage to capture of us at the studio...probably because we are more patient with the little ones. LOL
I sent out the one I posted on my blog - last year's this year....becuase I still can't bring myself to take a photo without ALL the kids to send out. LOL Yet, another reason HONESTLY to wait to send out those cards. LOL
The blue looks great - and I love the bare feet!
Great photos. We still don't have a picture that will work for Christmas cards so I may not send out any cards this year. I always said I would try to send them out every other year so if I miss a year, I don't stress... it's sure not because I haven't had time. I could have easily sent them out, but for some reason the pictures just aren't turning out this year.
Thanks for the nice comments. The only time we have managed a more studio look is when Olan Mills comes to do the church photos! LOL
We are definitely more a relaxed photo family.
We used the timer for all of these shots to get a good clear shot. Everyone did pretty well with their smiles, although we did have a few bloopers.
De'Etta, Brian was mortified that I asked him to go barefoot as he says he has ugly feet. I told him not much would show. I thought it was cute.
Cute pics, and I like the last one of the silly kiddos too!
Great job! :-)
Post a Comment