The Littles always want to eat right away, so we took the time to give them their breakfast. Thankfully, Bessie and Gabe were patient enough to wait. I popped the ingredients into the bread machine for rolls. Brian brewed his coffee and Bessie and I had tea.
They all did so nicely opening their presents. Everyone enjoyed what they received and had fun watching while others opened their presents. I can not express how nice it was...things were calm and relaxed. We laughed and cried and made some great memories of our 1st Christmas together with the Littles.
And the stockings were hung...well not exactly

What a face!


Big brother helping out

Bess always loves new computer games. This year she got a couple Nancy Drew games and Zoo Tycoon.



What Gabe was hoping for



Dan just loved his Fisher Price Noah's Ark. It didn't take him long before he realized that the FP nativity people fit with the ark. Mary and the angel soon joined Noah on his ark.

3 comments:
Debbie, I enjoyed the pictures. I wonder if the kids will be wanting breakfast first next year, or if they'll be ready to OPEN presents!
:)
Wonderful pictures. I'm trying to get my card reader to work today. LOL
My children also had a SLOW start to Christmas this year. LOL
Great photos. We were excited to have the 2 kittens share their first Christmas with us, I bet that is 100 times more fun to have your first Christmas with the new children.
Looks like it was a wonderful day.
Post a Comment