It is very cute, Nikki. I'm not sure where my SIL got it.
Thanks for the encouragement about my blog. I enjoy fiddling with it. Somedays I don't always like to post, but I think about family that enjoy reading it, so I usually try everyday.
Dorothy, Italian charms are a bracelet with flat charms instead of dangly ones like conventional charm bracelets. Check this link out... www.italiancharms.com They are fun and there are so many different types of charms.
6 comments:
I want one of those! That's such a great ornament.
Thanks for being so faithful in your blogging. . . you are inspirational.
Blessings,
Nikki
It is very cute, Nikki. I'm not sure where my SIL got it.
Thanks for the encouragement about my blog. I enjoy fiddling with it. Somedays I don't always like to post, but I think about family that enjoy reading it, so I usually try everyday.
That is a lovely ornament!
What's an italian charm bracelet?
Dorothy
Dorothy, Italian charms are a bracelet with flat charms instead of dangly ones like conventional charm bracelets. Check this link out...
www.italiancharms.com
They are fun and there are so many different types of charms.
I love this ornament! It's precious. I have a friend who made me a chain of snowmen with the children's names on them.....I love it...
That is SO cute. The best ornament on the tree I'm guessing.
Post a Comment