Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Nativity Sets

Bessie, Gabe and I headed out to the gift shop this morning to take advantage of their 25% off sale. She still had the Willow Tree Nativity set. I was thrilled. I don't have a lot of nativities, but I like them and everyone few years will pick one up. Most of them are kid friendly and it was nice to buy one just for me.

Willow Tree set
One of my favorite sets is this little one that Brian's sister gave us several years ago. It is made of wooden pieces...spools, balls and dowels.


4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

OHHHHHH....you have the Willow Tree. I'm going to check them out tomorrow....They were NOT included in our store's sale...BUT I have a coupon that they will honor. . . I'm still dreaming. ::snort::

Kristine said...

Oh, Debbie, I have a fondness for nativities also. Your new one is gorgeous. I've seen them before, but now I'll know what people are talking about when they mention the "Willow Tree" ones!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I really am thinking of getting just this set that you show, Debbie. I was thinking I had to buy it all at one time...but I could buy this much now...Each year I leave a nativity out all year....I'd love to have this one. LOL

berrypatch said...

I love the idea of having more than one nativity set. Why had I never thought of this before? Love the Willow Tree one!!! :-)