There was quite a crowd there, but everyone spread out throughout the house for conversation. The weather was cold, but the kids went outside anyway. They had fun playing in the snow and on the swings.
We had a great meal and of course yummy desserts. Theresa made cheesecake, a regular sheet cake and her wonderful ice cream cake. Theresa is gifted in many ways and excels at being a hostess. Her get togethers are always fun and relaxing.
It was a full day, but enjoyable.
Abbie opens her gifts
The girls enjoy the Karaoke machine
Mom, Dad and Dave visit(not sure what Dave was pointing at)
Three monkeys in the bed(AKA Amber, Abbie and Gabe)
Brian and Rachel
Hannah, Emily and Dan

2 comments:
Deb, thanks so much for posting so many pictures. i love checking out how all the kids are growing. I feel like I can keep in touch by checking out your blog. Thanks, Sally
I have a feeling your friend Dave might be saying something like, "Is she taking pictures AGAIN?" Oh, wait, I might be thinking of my friends, lol!
Post a Comment