Monday, April 23, 2007

Dan's Birthday

Today was Daniel's fourth birthday. He was so excited. The Littles aren't quite sure what it is all about, but they do know it involves cake or some dessert and presents!

Brian is away, so we won't have our family celebration until he gets home, but we went over to Mom and Dad's and had a mini-celebration. The kids had a great time and Dan was beside himself with the thrill of it all.


Blow out the candles!
Noona and Papa and the kidsMom and Dad gave Dan some fun gifts. The Littles are still tough to buy for, but they did a great job. He got a battery operated robot, some sunglasses, rubber boots, alphabet flash cards and McDonald's play food with backpack and one of those cloth flying discs.
Mr. Cool

The robot was a big hit

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday! Our little one will turn four in June!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Dan! He looks so cute in his new sunglasses.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Dan! What great presents for a four yr. old. I love the robot.

Kelly said...

Debbie, he is adorable!!

Happy Birthday Dan!

I thought it would be fun to visit SHS blogs, so here I am. I'll be back to visit again.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Precious! He's darling! - Guess he's getting too old to be called that....I'll do better next time.

Romany said...

Happy Birthday Dan!

Every time I see pictures of your children so happy, I just think about what a great mother you are Debbie, to have brought so much joy into their lives!

Dorothy

Kathy in WA said...

Debbie!!! I didn't know you had this blog. How did I miss it? The whole SHS group is here (well, a few of them anyway) and I've been clueless. I didn't realize your 365 one was separate. You sneaky girl! Didn't you wonder that I never commented on your blog? You must have thought I was terribly rude. Sorry!!

Well, whew, I've found it now. It's a good thing those Thinking Blog Awards came along. :)

Debbie said...

De'Etta, Dan just loves all that sweetie talk, especially if you call him the baby! I guess he didn't have anyone to lavish all that mushy stuff on him, so he loves it.

Kathy, I wasn't trying to keep it a secret! LOL Glad you found me.

Kristine said...

Debbie, how wonderful that you'll always be able to tie in Dan's pedaling with his 4th bday! He's so adorable.
:)

berrypatch said...

What a smile!!!! Aren't birthdays fun! :-)