Cute - I had to go try it. LOL
Hah, looks like you and De'Etta got the good names. I tried it, and some of the words included "Superficial," "Droop" and other things that were just not how I'd want anyone to perceive me, LOL!
What fun!!! Here's mine:Her Grace Lady Sharlene the Haunted of Melbury Bumpton
Kristine, when I just put in Deborah, it didn't come out too flattering, so I added the Jane part. I like this one much better.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute - I had to go try it. LOL
Hah, looks like you and De'Etta got the good names. I tried it, and some of the words included "Superficial," "Droop" and other things that were just not how I'd want anyone to perceive me, LOL!
What fun!!! Here's mine:
Her Grace Lady Sharlene the Haunted of Melbury Bumpton
Kristine, when I just put in Deborah, it didn't come out too flattering, so I added the Jane part. I like this one much better.
Post a Comment