Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blackie Arrives

This cute little girl kitty arrived at our house this week. Jodi and her kiddos seem to like to send these little hairy creatures out into the world! She looks a little startled to me...it must have been dark in that box. Her name is Blackie and she is going on a trip with Brian. They will be going to Kangerlussuaq, Greenland and beyond. She will get to see Fjords, glaciers, muskox, arctic foxes and plenty of snow. Sure wish I could go too!

5 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'd think about now Debbie, Greenland would not be on your list of wished for destinations....maybe Hawaii??? ::snort::

Cynthia said...

LOL! That's too funny. I need to get back over to her blog and see what she's been up to.... the animal travels are hilarious.

Romany said...

Blackie should stand out well in the snow!

Dorothy

Kristine said...

I wonder if she will share her adventures with the duck?! What do the kids think of Blackie?

Jodi said...

I got so behind in my reading, sorry about that. We loved seeing the pictures today.

My children will grow up thinking we must always send animals to people and have their adventures on a blog. VBG