He cleaned the woodstove this weekend and brought over some wood.
Today the weather was quite cool, but sunny, so he worked outside. He cleaned up put down all the storm windows. This can be a tough job as the old triple-tracks don't slide very well anymore. He left a few open in case the weather warms up again. We'll close them all soon as the chance of warmer days becomes slim.
Another job that is quite overdue is closing up the pool. The last several months have been so busy and our weekends very full. Brian started vacuuming out the pool and we will finish the job in the next few days.
Falls brings full days as we prepare our house and yard for winter's long, cold visit.
2 comments:
Seems like yesterday we were just starting to make some new flower beds! UGH.... I just want time to STOP.. I'd settle for slowing down, too!
We are doing winter prep here too, I think winter really is coming now!
Post a Comment