The boys love horsing around with Brian

Gabe and Dan are developing a great relationship. Dan just loves Gabe and thinks he does the coolest things. Gabe is learning to be patient with Dan and appreciate the fact that even though he is little, Dan likes to play rough, something the girls do not enjoy. I know as Dan gets a bit bigger, their brotherhood will only grow stronger.
Gabe and Dan love the PlayDoh
We are doing a Pocket Literature Guide this fall. It is on several Caldecott winners. Rachel and Gabe are enjoying it a lot. I am also finding it fun to do. This is a winner for us and I am already looking into a few more of these guides to use after we are finished with this one.
3 comments:
Our sons are 10 and 4. It's quite an age gap, but they do a LOT of things together these days. It seems just in the last few months our almost 4 1/2 year old has really grown up and is able to tag along and do most things his big brother is doing.
Busy household! I'm loving catching up.
It's nice that Gabe and Dan are having fun as brothers. Looks like you're all having fun with the Lit. pockets.
Post a Comment