Friday, October 19, 2007

Super Quitter?

Bessie came out to my computer the other night chuckling. As she tried to tell me what was so funny, I found myself laughing and I had no idea what was going on.

She had been looking at my craft books and came across the one below with the white binder and green letters. The books says, "You Can Be A Super Quilter". Bess looked at it quickly and thought it said "You Can Be A Super Quitter".

We had a wonderful time laughing ourselves silly over the idea of a book on how to be a super quitter. Tears where rolling down our cheeks as we thought of special classes on how to be a quitter and what tools and material you would need to be a "super" quitter. Would you have to quit your classes in order to be a super quitter? Oh my, one could go on and on!

Thanks for the laugh, Bess.

7 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL I need that book! I've always been interested in learning how to quit like a professional.

Cynthia said...

That's TOO FUNNY!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I can WRITE that book! Great laugh down here in TX too. The book DOES seem to be titled quitter on quick glance. LOL

Emily said...

Oh my goodness . . how funny!! Don't you just love it when you have one of those laughter moments.

Romany said...

I'm glad you guys had a good laugh!

I wish *I* was a superquitter!

Kristine said...

I do not like these pop up boxes! I right click on comments as I read, then go through and comment when I'm done reading all the new posts. I know you didn't have it this way before!

That is really funny about Super Quitter! It's a book that everyone should have!

Linda said...

just so you know...that's exactly what I thought when I saw it - I didn't read the title of your post or anything! Great minds think alike!!!