Lovely fall days are perfect for lots of outdoor time. The kids (well the youngers) spend most afternoons outside. Yesterday they raked up some leaves and had a grand ole' time.
Oh, oh, oh - my heart actually skipped a beat. I LOVE fall - I'm so glad i can see it through the eyes of those of you who GET fall....thanks for this photo! I used to love doing this as a kid. We'll get a few leaves falling sometime....maybe. Most the leaves don't fall around here. It IS nice to have green year round...really it is. I love green. LOL
I think one of the best things about fall IS playing in the leaves! I don't know a child who doesn't like to do that. DeEtta, you can come by here and play in some of our leaves!
5 comments:
We're also having some great fall days!
Oh what a fun fall day! Don't you just LOVE this time of year?!
Oh, oh, oh - my heart actually skipped a beat. I LOVE fall - I'm so glad i can see it through the eyes of those of you who GET fall....thanks for this photo! I used to love doing this as a kid. We'll get a few leaves falling sometime....maybe. Most the leaves don't fall around here. It IS nice to have green year round...really it is. I love green. LOL
I think one of the best things about fall IS playing in the leaves! I don't know a child who doesn't like to do that. DeEtta, you can come by here and play in some of our leaves!
That's a fun picture!
Post a Comment