Dan and Gabe enjoy the outdoors even when it is very cold
The girls love playing with all the math manipulatives and other school things. They will play with the counting bears and animals for very long periods of time.
Bessie loves to cook and bake. She was making banana bread here. I love the fact that she enjoys working in the kitchen. It is great to have a companion in the kitchen. We talk and have fun as we cook and bake.
Dan enjoys his lacing cards

Winter is always a challenge in the northern climes as I am sure summer can be for the southern folks. Keeping little ones happy, content and busy without too much bickering and arguing can be difficult when you have to spend so much time indoors. I'm always looking for new ways to keep everyone occupied while I'm working with each one.
One of my dreams is to have a rec room for the kids to burn off some of their energy...maybe one day.
3 comments:
Yes, it's rainy days that keep us in. At the end of a few days of that, Jack, in particular, is like a crazy puppy needing to be out and running/climbing somethere!
I would love to have a basement sometime! A big unfinished area where the kids can play rough and not worry about breaking something.
a rec room for winter, what a great idea. That should be required in all northern homes, LOL. My younger boys are already feeling a bit of cabin fever.
Post a Comment