We had another snow storm overnight. It was a heavier snow and we got about 10 inches. The kids were thrilled as a lot of our snow had melted in the rain storm last week. They are predicting more for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Bri tackles the snowblowing
Rachel and Gabe build a snowfort Peek-a-boo A thick blanket of white Home Sweet Home
Debbie, The snow is beautiful. We will never have anything like that here in Texas. I love the kids in the snow. What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year. Happy New Year!
What wonderful pictures Debbie! We only have two days left here in Missouri until we head back to the sunshine state. Sierra and Landon have been thrilled to have these two weeks to relic in the snow. Your home is gorgeous! I pray you have a blessed New Year and I am blessed to have met you on SHS. The list has brought me many great friends :-)
6 comments:
Debbie,
The snow is beautiful. We will never have anything like that here in Texas. I love the kids in the snow. What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year. Happy New Year!
What wonderful pictures Debbie! We only have two days left here in Missouri until we head back to the sunshine state. Sierra and Landon have been thrilled to have these two weeks to relic in the snow. Your home is gorgeous! I pray you have a blessed New Year and I am blessed to have met you on SHS. The list has brought me many great friends :-)
I LOVE the 2nd to the last photo! IT's AWESOME!
Debbie, your home looks so pretty with the snow and the flag....I love winter.
I have to agree with De'Etta, I LOVE that last photo...it's what drew me to comment today!
Everything just looks perfect under a blanket of snow, doesn't it?
Post a Comment