My sister Sally and her daughter Kathryn where at my parents house visiting last week. It is always so nice to see them. We hadn't seen Kathryn in quite a while.
I *think* this goes to your sister and niece post...
Very fun, I so wish that my kids had first cousins. It made our Wmsbg trip special, since neither set of kids has any first cousins, and they quickly realized they are "cousins in law." It might not be a real term, but it should be!!
2 comments:
How fun to have family time.
I *think* this goes to your sister and niece post...
Very fun, I so wish that my kids had first cousins. It made our Wmsbg trip special, since neither set of kids has any first cousins, and they quickly realized they are "cousins in law." It might not be a real term, but it should be!!
Post a Comment