Gabe finished the Tiger lapbook he has been working on.
We still have mixed feelings on Lapbooks. I love them, the kids aren't always convinced, although Gabe seemed to enjoy this one very much. We both learned a lot while doing this topic. Perhaps subject matter is the key to a successful Lapbook.
This Lapbook came from Homeschool Share. This is a great resource for free Lapbooks written by other homeschooling moms.



Gabe was very pleased with the end product


We still have mixed feelings on Lapbooks. I love them, the kids aren't always convinced, although Gabe seemed to enjoy this one very much. We both learned a lot while doing this topic. Perhaps subject matter is the key to a successful Lapbook.
This Lapbook came from Homeschool Share. This is a great resource for free Lapbooks written by other homeschooling moms.
Cover




Gabe was very pleased with the end product


7 comments:
Absolutely love you lapbook... HSS has the best... We do FIAR also.. I am sure we are gonna add tigers to our animal study now that I have seen how good this looks..
Thanks for sharing...
Have a great week!!
Lisa in TN
Oh it looks fantastic! I just love HHS!
Oh, wow! The tiger lapbook is amazing! Love all the orange! Great choice for paper!
And congrats for the finalized adoptions. :-)
GREAT job, Gabe! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
Great job, Gabe!!!! :-)
Amazing job, Gabe. Wow. I'm impressed...maybe if your lapbooks turned out like this we'd enjoy them more? LOL
I'm going to check out the link you shared......maybe for a summer project.....
Gabe did a wonderful job! Love all that orange!
I think you may be right that the subject matter really matters. My guys loved the Tigers one and now we are using the weather one and it is not as interesting to them. I'm using it more as a teaching tool rather than have them fill everything in since they don't want to spend as much time on it. I typed more than half the answers for them to glue in rather than write. Then I printed out a couple copywork/tracing sheets for them to go along.
Post a Comment