On our MOTH schedule, I have one of the little kids helping me in the kitchen each day. This doesn't always work out, but the kids enjoy their time cooking and helping mom when we do manage it.
I love this idea too. It seemed more likely to happen when my kids were little. And it does definitely take more time, but it's worth it! (Says the mom who doesn't have her kids help anymore, eyes rolling.)
5 comments:
Quite a handsome chef you have there.
Some day he will cook a whole meal for you! Very cute little chef.
Good for you to include each of them when the temptation must be to do it yourself because it's quicker!{g}
That's sweet. Our boys like to help in the kitchen as well.
I love this idea too. It seemed more likely to happen when my kids were little. And it does definitely take more time, but it's worth it! (Says the mom who doesn't have her kids help anymore, eyes rolling.)
Post a Comment