It was interesting listening to all the tradition and symbolism that goes into the Seder meal. I'm not sure the kids understood most of it and they got quite fidgeting toward the end, but I found it very meaningful.
I'm sure there are ways to make it more kid friendly and we may consider doing this as a family next year.



2 comments:
I like the new graphic at the top of your blog.....we'll be focusing on the seder next....gulp. LOL
Debbie,
There were quite a few things to do for the little ones in our church Seder. If you do a bit of research you will find things which are appropriate. Songs, readings, hiding and looking for the Afikomen, setting the place for Elijah, asking the questions, checking outside to see if Elijah is coming, etc etc.
Ours are older but we want to try one for our 'morning church' family next year so we're on the look out for more ways to make it more child-friendly too. If you find a good Haggadah, let us know.
Post a Comment