Saturday, March 01, 2008

Time With Friends

We had a playdate on Friday with friends. This family has three adopted boys. I love that the kids get to see other families with adopted children and it doesn't hurt that they all have a great time. I also love having someone to fellowship with that understands all the ups and downs of adoption.

The bigger boys played games, made paper hats and airplanes and read books. The little boys enjoyed the toy room. The girls drew pictures and colored. All the younger kids had some outdoor time although it was very cold. They didn't stay out long. Bessie enjoyed some quiet time with a new book.

Gabe and Ben enjoying a book together
Kendi, Gabe and Ben
Little Jonathan, what a cutie

2 comments:

Linda said...

Debbie, I LOVE the chair in this picture! I know... I pick up on the strangest things!

Jodi said...

The boys look like they're having great fun!