Bessie has been wanting to have her hair colored. I have done highlighting for her, but she wanted to try an auburn color. Today was the day. She went with "Rosewood". Her hair is very dark, so I wasn't sure how it would look.
This is boring, she says
She is quite pleased with how it came out. You can really see the wonderful reddish highlights when she is out in the sun. She did have to forgo getting it wet in the pool today, but she managed to float around in a donut without getting her hair wet; nothing short of a miracle with four younger brothers and sisters in the pool splashing around.The rest of the day was spent playing, swimming in the pool and enjoying a day with no where to go.
Dan attempting the hula-hoop...what a ham
how to play Uno
I cut out the fabric for a short-sleeved shirt and shorts from the Star Wars fabric we gave Gabe for Christmas. Hopefully I'll be able to do the sewing tomorrow.
Yesterday, Bessie purchased a pretty pink and white fabric that was already gathered. You buy a certain amount and then sew up the seam and you have an instant skirt. We did that tonight and it is very pretty.
6 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Bessie is really growing up. My dd would be envious of the highlights.LOL
Love the highlights!
Love Bess's hair! I need to do something to mine, although I'll surely stick to a 40-something year old color instead of a teenaged color, lol!
Bessie's hair came out really well!
Bess, your hair is gorgeous!
Oh cool! I saw on Bessie's Topsy-Turvey blog about the hair color but no photos of her!!! :-) Tell her I really like it!
Lisa
Post a Comment