I've decided to post three views.
The first is from our kitchen sink window. Now, I do not like to spend much time here. All the kids know how to put their dishes in the dishwasher, so that only leaves the pots and pans and Brian will often do those. As you can see, the kids have been blessing me with glasses full of wildflowers this week. This window looks out into the backyard toward the pool.

The second window is probably the view I see the most, at least to see and enjoy. This is the window right by my computer. Whenever I am sitting here, I have a few leisure moments to enjoy the view, watch the birds and listen to the sounds of nature. (I think I need to fill my birdfeeders!) Or, watch the snow, still watch the birds and lament our long, gray winters, but I don't like to think about that while the trees are green and weather warm.

The third window, well actually our front door, is toward the road and the field beyond. This is the view I get when I'm sitting in my chair reading or stitching. I don't actually look out this door, but it was hard to get a picture through the window by my chair.
I love all our views, each one has a different feel to it, but all of them are country. When we finish our family room, the main view will be toward the kid's play area and my perennial gardens, but right now I have to make an effort to look that way. I am very much looking forward to that view.
7 comments:
What fun to see several window views all in one post. I have done lots of pictures looking out our windows, but not in the same post.. maybe I should do that for the challenge.
Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing your beautiful world :))
Susan in Va (SHS)
What peaceful views! Another of the many benefits of living in the country. Very cute photos of the kids lately, by the way. I like the one with the bubbles!
www.namastechild.blogspot.com
You're so lucky to HAVE views. We just face onto other houses.
Dorothy
I love the bird window. I do have a window with two bird feeders outside of it.....
I love your views, Debbie. All of the pictures that you take out in your yard look so peaceful, so much nice space!
Very nice views!
Post a Comment