Brian has been home mornings this week as he is flying late. We were able to get all of the stuff moved from out of the old storage area and put into the new storage area. The old storage area is going to be a bedroom, a small one, but a bedroom. We also put the solar cover on the pool. Hopefully the sun will come out in the next few days and warm the water up a bit.
Dan enjoying his trike
The kids had a fun time playing outside. When the temp is hot, they tend to forget all the fun things they can do...ride their bikes, jump on the tramp, swing or play in the sandbox. Today they rediscovered some of these activities.Gabe flying high
Rachel and Gabe
Hannah loves to spin
Bessie spent time this morning working on her science. She is almost done with Apologia Biology. She has one more module to finish and then we are going to do all of the dissections. Fun, fun! I can't wait. I hope she lets me help too! She went for a run this afternoon.
4 comments:
Our weather has also cooled off. It was in the 80's yesterday and barely in the 50's today. In fact, there is a winter storm advisory for the mountains today.
Have fun with the biology labs.
Always love to check and see what your family is up to.
I thought you were posting old photos.LOL I can't believe it's cold up there! We're roasting.LOL
We have had crazy weather...50s one day, 90 the next. I've been washing and putting away the winter outer gear, but wonder if I should keep out some of the fleece jackets!
Post a Comment