Rachel traced her hand and wrist and cut it out. Gabe called it the "disembodied hand" and we all thought it was a bit creepy! We soon found the fun in it as we taped a straw to the back and made it a puppet. I sat under the table, ohhing scary noises and having the hand rise up. They all laughed and thought it great fun.
This was the jumping board for everyone wanting to make a puppet, so the drawing and cutting began.
Rachel and Gabe hard at work.
(Gabe made a giraffe and Rachel, a couple holding hands)


4 comments:
Great fun!
I love when my kiddoes get creative like this too!
(I just wish Trevor didn't use up EVERY bit of my computer paper/tape/staples when he makes something, lol!
I love those creative days too. Love the creepy hand, LOL.
What FUN! We still haven't found our lazy summer days yet. We're still trying to recuperate from May (LOL).. IOW, get our house back in order.. it's amazing what a few days of things left undone add up to... and a month of undone things takes a VERY LONG time to catch up! Good thing we have summer break so there's a chance of getting caught up (LOL)!
Post a Comment