We all went, including Noona and Papa. The Littles were very good and stayed quiet through the whole thing.
She played Sonatina by Kuhlau, Shenandoah and Two Country Dances (duet) by Beethoven.
She did wonderfully! We are so proud of how she took the challenge, practiced hard and despite her teachers misgivings, played the piece very well!
Bess, all concentration

Bessie and her teacher, Miss Polly
Brian stopped on his way home from work and got Bessie three beautiful lavender roses. We managed to keep them hidden until the end of the recital. She was so pleased!



9 comments:
Oh Bess, I'm so proud of you! I've been praying! I'm rejoicing with you! ~Yvonne
I'm so proud of you Bess. I'm sure you're glad to have it over....glad to hear it went so well.
GREAT work, Bess!!
Bessie! That is wonderful that it went so well! A great achievement.
Dorothy
Congratulations! I'm sure that was a really big sigh of relief when you were finished.
Congrats, Bess!!!!!!
Congratulations Bessie!
HOORAH! I'm so glad it went well for Bessie.
Hooray! Good job, Bess. You look beautiful. So glad to hear the recital went well.
Post a Comment