Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Projects

During the fall and winter, I don't have a lot of extra time to work on projects. The late spring, summer months allow me a bit more time so I've decided to try and get a few things done.

I find it easier to keep myself motivated if I write them down, so similar to my Summer Reading Challenge, I'm going to challenge myself to work on some projects. I'm sure this list will ebb and flow, but hopefully keep me focused enough to accomplish something.

1. sew pajama pants/shorts for Gabe
-Cut out fabric for short-sleeved shirt and shorts
2. sew at least one skirt for myself (hopefully more)
3. sew more napkins
4. help Bessie finish sewing the skirt she started
5. find a pattern and at least start making Christmas stockings for kids (these will be appliqued/quilted)

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey.. those look like FUN projects. Where are all the clean out the garage, cupboards, and closet chores? Those are the things that pile up on me during the regular school year.

Debbie said...

LOL, Cynthia, this is my fun list.

I have a list that never seems to get finished of all those less than wonderful jobs you mentioned! We are trying to get some of those done also.

Cynthia said...

LOL! Ok.. then I guess I should permit myself to make a "fun" list, too!

Emily said...

Oh the fun list sounds like fun . . my lists are always boring! Maybe if I made a fun list the list wouldn't look so long!