The month of May is a teaser in my garden. Most of the spring flowering bulbs are past, but the perennials aren't quite ready to make their appearance yet. By late May into early June things really start showing their colors.
Here are a few things blooming in my garden for the monthly garden bloggers bloom day at
May Dreams Gardens.
The lilacs are looking and smelling so wonderful.
A few tulips are still putting on a pretty show.
Solomon's Seal
There are a lot of these little common blue violets all around the garden and pond
8 comments:
very pretty garden. I like the pink and white tulip the best.
I hope to post my May garden this week even though it's past the 15th.
Gorgeous!
You have the most beautiful flowers! I love the Solomon's Seal.
I'm still waiting for those beautiful lilac blossoms in our yard. I especially love that pink and white tulip! I'd like to find some Solomon's Seal for my garden. Aren't the little violets sweet?
I love your new hummingbird feeder. Glad they're using it!
I miss lilacs!
I've never seen the Solomon's Seal, they are lovely.
You always have the most beautiful flower photos!
I LOVE the tulips! All the flowers are pretty, but tulips are my absolute favorite. And by now in LA, they've been gone for a while.
Post a Comment