The kids continue to do their schoolwork most days. We have gotten into a very good routine and I am continuing with it until Bessie finishes her work. I use her as a gauge of when we are "done" for the year. We will do some work through the summer as we find the Littles especially lose a lot of ground if we take too much time off from math and language arts, but we will scale back from our full school year schedule.

The MOPS group at our church holds an old fashioned photo shoot fund raiser every few years. This is the only "formal" photo my guys have ever done. The little girls love dressing in the lacy dresses. As you can see, Gabe is so thrilled. He did cooperate during the shoot and I hope the pictures come out good. The photographer was not terrific with the kids, but I think we got some good shots.

6 comments:
Love the outfits and love Gabe's expression. :)
Gabe's expression is priceless!
All the kiddos (even the less-than-pleased one) are adorable! And Bessie is a beautiful young lady.
Love the dresses! I need to schedule another photo session especially for the boys.... I have fewer pics of them than I do the girls.
Everyone looks very huggable!
Gotta love Gabe's expression what a trooper to co-operate anyway during the photo shoot. I know my Colin is getting to the stage where he feels silly doing things like this too (but he will humor me on occasion!). Boys seem to feel they are quite grown up at 9 or 10.
Love that idea! I told my MOPS group I would try to think up a photo fundraiser for the group for the fall. This might be it! I'd love to see the finished photos.
Post a Comment