As Brian mowed the grass inside the pool enclosure, Gabe thought Gracie should have a swim. It didn't take her long to take the hint. Down the stairs she went and into the slightly green water. She had a blast swimming around and around. She just loves the water.
Bessie was a bit perturbed as she is usually the first one to take a swim each spring. Hopefully the new liner will be in soon and then you can be the first one in, Bess.




5 comments:
I can't believe it's even close to being warm enough to swim up there. Our pool water is 81° here in central FL (we do have a screened enclosure), and the kids are dying to get in. We had to kill the mustard algae first. I, on the other hand, won't get in until the water is 90°. LOL!
Linda, this makes me chuckle...81 is really warm up here. The kids will go in as soon it is open...usually the temp is around 60. I don't like to go in until it is at least 75, but like around 80 better. It never gets higher than 83 or 84...even during the hottest part of summer.
I remember Bess being the first one in in past years....LOL
It's been warm here already.....I think we may have a scorcher summer....maybe not....but last year we never broke 100 and we've already done that once this year.
Bess is like my Colin, well tell her dogs don't count for first in...only people!
Cute doggie pictures.
I'm betting that Bess will be the first one in the pool with the new liner! Gracie just doesn't understand the big sister privilege!
Post a Comment