Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Hummingbird Diner

My latest garden purchase. I just loved this glass and metal hummingbird feeder. I wasn't sure if it was just a pretty garden ornament or if the birds would use it, but I guess it is functional as well as attractive, as the birds have been using it all week.


5 comments:

Jodi said...

Very pretty. Good to hear the hummingbirds are using it. I do get a bit bored of the standard bright red feeders with little yellow flowers!

berrypatch said...

Very pretty! :-)

Cynthia said...

Every year I think I should get one of those hummingbird feeders when they are on clearance. Maybe this fall... It looks nice!

Lisa in Jax said...

Love it! We have hummingbirds here and they love our honeysuckle bush.

Kristine said...

I've heard that you can easily train the hummingbirds to land on your arm. (I'm not sure how.) They freak me out a little already with their smallness and their quick, loud movements. I can't imagine having them THAT close to my body!