The male grosbeak is so beautiful and has a wonderful song. I have heard it referred to as a robin who as has had singing lessons.
I snapped this picture out our kitchen window. Apologizes on the graininess, our windows are 160+ years old and quite wavy. (And probably a bit dirty also.)
I have not been able to catch the busy hummingbirds yet. I'll need to post myself for a bit to snap a shot of them.Now I feel like spring is really here.

5 comments:
great photo.
I love these grosbeaks! We have them right outside the window and my husband says they look like they belong in the jungle.
You've got just wonderful photos on your blog!
Great photo! We are enjoying our hummers too. They are so quite, but they still freak me out a little, with their quick movements and speed.
Wow! What a beauty! We get these here as well, only they are not as beautiful.
I'm impressed that you know all the names of these birds!
Post a Comment