Dan and Gabe are growing closer in closer. As Dan gets bigger and is able to play more "big boy" games, Gabe is enjoying his company more. They will run and chase each other all over the house, tumbling in a heap of wrestling. It is so wonderful to see their relationship developing. Gabe always wanted a brother and now they have each other.

2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. Wonderful to see the relationship and bond strengthening week by week.
Just one more blessing of a larger family, and what a change for all your kids from a year ago. I had just a sister growing up, and I used to feel sad for my kids that they didn't have a same-sex sibling. I later embraced that that this is the way God planned our family, and my kids have the benefit of something I didn't--an sibling of the opposite sex!
I love seeing these photos too, the joy in the boys' faces makes me smile too!
Post a Comment