Sunday, February 11, 2007

Stitching for Kids

I wanted to mention the site where I started my "career" charity stitching. It is called LoveQuilts. It is a wonderful organization.

I would encourage any of you who like to cross-stitch to check it out. You don't have to stitch a lot. You can do one block a year, or many. You get to choose the child you stitch for. You pick your own patterns within the theme described, so you can work within your ability level. It is a very worthwhile organization.

Below are some of the recent quilts we have done in my little group.

Around the world

Dogs

This is one of my favorites....shoes and purses!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those are just TOO CUTE! What a rewarding project to be involved in.

Romany said...

Fabulous work, Debbie!

Please apologise to Bessie that Grace has not been in touch lately. She needs to be in the right mood to tackle computer typing, or writing!

Dorothy

Tiffany said...

Debbie, those are adorable! I love the big trucks one. I have no sewing knowledge, though I wish I did! What a great activity to help make the world a warmer place!