Bessie made this little doll a cape and
Dan decided it was now "Super Dolly"
This week I've been trying to get out and walk at least a little bit everyday. The weather at the beginning of the week was quite cold and windy, so I only was able to do a mile in on couple of days.I had the great idea that everyone should go out today. It was warmer and the sun was shining nicely. Things went rather well on the way out. Everyone was energetic and enjoying the outing. After the first mile, Dan and Hannah decided it was pretty boring just walking. They certainly had steam left. I've seen them run miles and miles in the house everyday. I finally had to carry Dan while Bessie ran home and got the stroller. He was not walking another step. I got an extra workout carrying him on my shoulders!
When we got home Dan said "Wa (walk) NO". He decided that walking just for fun....wasn't! Hannah also made her own announcement..."I'll stay home with Daddy next time."
The troops head down the road
Ice formation near the river
After the walk, we had a quiet afternoon. The kids watched "Cyber Chase", I worked on my zoo on Zoo Tycoon and Bessie finished up some schoolwork.
As Brian came home tonight, he said I had to go check out the moon. It wasn't dark yet, but the moon was up. It was a lovely shade of pink orange as it shone through the light cloud cover. It was so lovely.
Moonglow

We took a break by the river
5 comments:
LOL - isn't it strange how children tire so quickly on walks when you want to get a work out in? I've contemplated this a lot with my crew.
Debbie, looks like a great day for a walk, even if you ended up carrying!
My dh would LOVE your view, the trees . . . he has a special place in his heart for NY state.
LOvely pictures, Debbie!
Dorothy
I really should get motivated to get out with the yunger three when DH can be home with Trevor. It's easy to bcome a slug in the winter, LOL. I think it's so fun that you've made your own zoo in zoo tycoon!
LOVE the moon picture!
Post a Comment