Friday morning we headed to the Claires at the mall. She was so excited until the moment of truth. She started to wiggle and squirm. I wasn't sure she was going to go through with it. After some coaching from me and finally my hands helping her to keep her shoulders down, she did it. After the first one, she did great on the 2nd.
She was so very excited. The young lady handed her a mirror and she was just tickled pink to see those tiny gold balls in her ears. She received several pairs of earrings for her birthday and can't wait to try them out.
"Is it going to hurt?"


4 comments:
OUCH! Our oldest dd waited until she was 15 before she got her ears pierced... and she was STILL nervous at that point. At our mall they do both ears at the same time which I think helped... I don't know if she would have gone for the 2nd one if they weren't both at the same time (LOL). She's not one to tolerate much pain.
Looks like she is SO excited! very sweet.
What a brave and happy girl! I love the smile!
She's brave!
We have Claire's Accessories here too. It's owned by Monsoon which makes fabulous women's clothing I can't afford!
Grace had hers done at Claire's too.
Dorothy
Post a Comment