
"For those bloggers who inspire others through their words and actions. With a positive attitude, and an uplifting spirit these bloggers make the blogosphere a better place, and encourage others to do the same. This award is for bloggers who rise up to set an example but continue to reach out and support others."
Below are the rules and a link to the other possible awards.
1) If you have received an award simply choose either the dark or light background image and save it to your files, then post it proudly on your blog!
2) Pass the award on to five other people, you can choose any of the awards from the series, you do not have to pass out the exact award you received. Choose whichever of the awards below that you'd like to give out. You can give out one of each or five of the same one, whatever you prefer.
3) You can change the size and color of awards to suit your blog, that's up to you, it's your blog, just leave the titles the same.
4) Please link back to this post so that people can read these rules and so that the meanings of the awards will not be lost.
Here are my choices:
Yvonne from Homeshcooling in the Little House inspires me with her daily insights into God words and how she applies that to her real life. I never come away from her blog without some nugget of wisdom.
Dorothy from You Did What? inspires me with her constant sense of humor, her journey to make the best life she can for her children and her willingness to share her wonderful country.
Kathy (and Tim) from Duckabush inspire me with their love of God and family and their consistent willingness to be open about their spiritual journey. I admire their closeness and the obvious love they all have for each other.
Kristine from Jewelsofmyown inspires me with her daily walk as she deals with the difficulties in life with a positive attitude and strong spirit. I admire Kristine for her dedication to her children and their education.
Last but not least, I'm sending this award to Jodi from Learning All the Time. Jodi inspires me with her faith and her sacrifice as she commits daily to being home with her children. She never fails to show her love for her children as she deals with learning differences and the many ways she has found to teach them.
There are so many others I could have named. Thank you ladies for sharing your lives with me and others through your blogs.
6 comments:
Debbie!!! First you give me an award and bless me like crazy and then you steal practically all the other blogs I would have awarded as well. Really, that's playing dirty!! :)
Thank you! I'll have to see if I can find some others so worthy.
Debbie!
Congrats! Your family story is an inspiration!
Sorry, Kathy! I didn't mean to play unfairly! Hehehe!
::snort:: I KNEW this would happen - so I was GLAD to be the first. ::snort:: NOW....Debbie, I was hoping you'd figure out how to make the thing FIT in the side bar...if you do - please send me the code. LOL
Thank you very much! I have to say I would have given YOU this award.
Jodi
Thank you Debbie!
I have to admit that humour is the strategy I've developed to cope with life's stresses.
I hope my blog inspires people to have fun!
Post a Comment