There is a lovely woodland path behind the main plant area that meanders through the woods. There are several little ponds with fish and lots of shade plants. It is great.
We were the only ones there so the owner took a special interest in the kids. He let them feed the fish, which was a big hit! The kids weren't sure, but he assured them they wouldn't bite. There was lots of giggles and smiles as the fish took the food out of their hands.
It was a fun outing for everyone...the kids had fun and I picked up a few more perennials and a new plant for my water garden.

4 comments:
Looks like a VERY FUN place to view and shop for plants!
Ooooh what fun!
We used to take our kids to the garden centre (store) when they were little for a cheap outing to see all the tanks of pond fish. That kept them entertained for a good half an hour!
Looks like a fun outing!
This looks like a GREAT place to visit and shop! Although I'm with the kids, I'd be tossing the food in, I wouldn't want to get toooo close!
Post a Comment