We had a good day today. After church, we had a quiet afternoon. There were a lot of thunder storms rolling around today and we had several downpours. We did manage to get in some pool time and a bit of outdoor playtime.
Bessie motoring on the donut

Oh no, a pool shark and over she goes!

Dan, our human cork, bobs around the pool
with his varying floatation devices

Mom and dad came over late afternoon to celebrate Gabe's birthday with us. We had homemade pizza, salad and brownie sundaes...all at Gabe's request.
Gabe opens his cards

Noona and Papa gave him a photo album to
go with his new camera
Make a wish
Blow!
I'm not sure what was so funny, but Dan is just giggling like crazy
Noona and Papa and the kids...all smiles
Our birthday boy!
Happy Birthday, Gabe, we love you. What a wonderful eight years it has been. May God bless you as you enter into your ninth year!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Gabe!!
Debbie, the picture of your parents with the kids . . . that's such a beautiful shot. Is there something you can do with it, frame it for them, frame it for yourselves?
LOL about Dan, "the human cork"! Does that boy ever stop smiling!?!
My cousin calls opening the cards as "Harvesting" as in looking for the money. LOL Of course, he was about 17 when he said that. :-) I agree with Kristine - Dan always looks so happy! Congrats on your birthday, Gabe!!!
Happy Birthday Gabe!
Happy Birthday, Gabe! That pic of DAn is hilarious; even in photos laughter is contagious. Have a blessed week.
www.namastechild.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday to Gabe. It looks like a perfect day!
CUTE birthday pics! I always love seeing your pool pics, too. In fact, we went looking for a pool last week thanks to seeing how much fun y'all have with yours (as do some of our "real life" friends). We'll have to save awhile for an inground one!
Happy Birthday Gabe! He's such a cutie! I'm glad that everything was just to his liking and that he had a good time.
Looks like it was a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Gabe!
I too love Dan's happy smiles in so many of your pictures, it's contagious!
Happy Birthday, Gabe!!! I'm obviously behind on my blog reading. You all really do celebrate birthdays over and over. I love it!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment