Monday, July 02, 2007

2007 Scrapbook Challenge

Cynthia at Life is Good, has started a 2007 scrapbook challenge. I haven't scrapbooked in months and months and need to get going.

My thoughts on scrapbooking are in a transition phase and I'm still not sure how I'll resolve it, but maybe this challenge will help me at least do something.

Organize something is the first challenge. Wow, what an open challenge. I have so many areas of my scrapbooking that need to be organized. I might start with the backlog of pictures that I have or maybe tackle my extensive collection of "stuff" that I've collected over the years. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I start somewhere. Anything done is better than nothing.

Thanks for this challenge, Cynthia!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'll have to check it out - I've lost a lot of motivation. And my friend just sent me a huge (about 40 lbs, I think) of scrapping supplies from her defunct online store, so I REALLY want to put that to good use....I need organization, and motivation!

Cynthia said...

Yep! That was my goal... just get going... organize ANYTHING... that'll get us back into scrapbooking mode and eventually a few of us might actually do a page some day (LOL)! Truth be known "organizing" is actually one of my downfalls..... I organize instead of doing something, but at this point I DO need to organize me room so I can think about starting a page!

Anyway.... long winded comment there. Glad you're motivated. Motivation and encouragement are the reasons for the challenge.