Adorable! What are you going to do with it?
I love it!! Did you pick the colors? I haven't the patience to cross-stitch, but I really wish I did. I like the way it turns out.
Kathy, I stitch with a group of ladies that make quilts from the blocks for children with terminal or chronic illnesses. Almost all of my stitching is for them these days.Bridget, I use patterns. I am not nearly cleaver enough to do my own.
It's ADORABLE! I really need to find one of these groups around here!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable! What are you going to do with it?
I love it!! Did you pick the colors? I haven't the patience to cross-stitch, but I really wish I did. I like the way it turns out.
Kathy, I stitch with a group of ladies that make quilts from the blocks for children with terminal or chronic illnesses. Almost all of my stitching is for them these days.
Bridget, I use patterns. I am not nearly cleaver enough to do my own.
It's ADORABLE! I really need to find one of these groups around here!
Post a Comment