Saturday, July 28, 2007

Flying Children

The kids love it when Bri goes in the pool with them. He is so much fun and just a big kid himself. He'll have water gun fights and squish ball fights and best of all, he'll toss the children. It is amazing to me how high they go and how much fun they seem to be having.

Brian said he has to be careful with Hannah as she is so light that he could really toss her high! She doesn't seem to mind!

Gabe
















Hannah
















Rachel

7 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

Wow! He really gets them up there! My dad used to do this with us and Eric used to do this with the older kids. I don't think we ever got that much air though.LOL

Kristine said...

We had a backyard pool when I was little, and we have great memories of so many different things.
:)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Awesome photos. I wish we had a pool - the lifeguards never allow this much fun! ::snort::

Kathy in WA said...

Oh my goodness! Brian really tosses those kiddos high! What fun. My children love it when dad (or grandad) swim with them.

De'Etta - I could just see your boys (and Mike) throwing the little ones up in the air. What would Zander think of that?? :)

Romany said...

Oh yes!

We used to do this with our kids too. (When the lifeguards wern't looking!)

I love the new look to your blog, Debbie.

Cynthia said...

OH that looks like SO MUCH FUN! And, I LOVE The new blog look!

berrypatch said...

WOW! Hannah better be careful - she might end up in a tree! :-) LOL