Monday, July 02, 2007

Front Yard

Liz started a new blog challenge after Chris posted a picture of her dry parched yard. Liz's yard was flooded.

So, here is our front yard, neither parched or flooded....just right! If the weather is dry, our front yard, which is quite gravelly, will get brown, but we have had a nice mix of sun and rain this summer so it is staying nice and green.

3 comments:

Linda said...

my "front yard" is a concrete driveway - neither flooded nor dry, nor "just right"....sigh. But it's what I've got for the next year or 2....

Cynthia said...

I'll have to see about posting a picture of our front yard one of these days! I LOVE your yard with the big trees in front.

Kristine said...

Debbie, your front yard is so lovely. It looks so peaceful with all the trees and your green grass, and the white and green trim just add to how pretty it all is. :)