Friday, July 27, 2007

Scrapbook Area

Cynthia posted a Scrapbooking Challenge on her blog. The first "assignment" was to organize something. I decided to tackle my whole scrapbook area and it worked nicely in conjunction with Lisa's Summer Clean Up Challenge. Wow, all these challenges! You gals keep challenging me and maybe I'll get my life in order! LOL

I basically moved all my scrapbooking supplies from a small alcove in our bedroom, to a closet.

In the process, I went through just about everything I had, sorted it, tossed some, gave some away and reduced my stash by quite a bit.

Before (all my stuff in the alcove)


I folded up the table and it stores nicely beside my carts which hold all my stamping supplies.

Everything has a home now, I can see it and get to it easily. I will need to get a few more plastic boxes to make things fit better, but it is all organized!

After (everything in the closet)



Thanks for a great challenge Cynthia. What are we doing next?

9 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

Wow! It looks great! I also love your new blog template. Very nice!

Debbie said...

Thanks, Lisa. My cleaning projects are all so huge. Nothing as simple as just tidying up in this house! I am not a very good housekeeper, or I should say, it isn't my favorite thing to do.

I am so pleased with how our bedroom is looking and can't wait to post pictures.

Lisa in Jax said...

I am not a good housekeeper either.LOL I know that's not the impression that you get but this is just an area that I've been working on in my life. I am a rather messy person and have passed that down to my 2 older kids and when these younger ones came along, I realized that we were in trouble if I didn't get myself in gear.LOL 7 messy people is just too many.lol

Lisa in Jax said...

I can't wait to see how your room came out! I really love overhauling a room. It has such a nice clean feel to it afterwards.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

WOW! Debbie! This is impressive. Like the new blog template too.

Romany said...

Brilliant!

We're moving on too. I have 2 rooms cleaned and reorganised now!

Cynthia said...

AWESOME job, Debbie! Congratulations on a job well done. And a few days to spare.. me.. I'll be right up until the midnight deadline for my own challenge (LOL).

What would you like to do next?

Debbie said...

Thanks everyone! You have no idea how difficult this hoeing, sorting stuff is for me! I am not a tosser by nature, but have been trying to be ruthless with letting go of things.

Cynthia, maybe we should actually try and do some scrapbooking this month! LOL

berrypatch said...

Very nice! It all looks so nice! All ready for if & when I can come out again for a visit!!!! :-)