Sunday, July 15, 2007

Snippits from our Week

A few last minute photos of our week camping in Maine.

The girls love playing with my hair

Gabe plays with some bubbles

Gracie always watching the action

Gabe has some downtime with his GameBoy

Hannah relaxing

Bri does a lot of the cooking

Clean-up duty

Bessie taking pictures (we sure do a lot of that)

Dan plays with the Fisher Price animals
(check out Noah in the tractor)

Bri works diligently keeping our old van running smooth

Our annual family picture on the rocks

One last shot before heading home

6 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Love the family picture on the rock. What a great camping trip! How nice that Brian does a good bit of the cooking. I'm sure that's very helpful (just trying to imagine what that would be like - ha - as Tim's expertise is more with pancakes and tortillas).

Anonymous said...

What fun! Reminds me of our camping trips with a pop-up trailer in Northern Ontario. The only thing we didn't like were the mosquitoes. Did you have trouble with them?

Debbie said...

Kathy, Brian loves to cook and does at least 50% of the cooking at home also. It is wonderful that he enjoys it so much. I can let him have the kitchen and not feel quilty!

Dorothy, the mosquitoes were not bad this year. The worst place was at the beach the day it was so foggy.

Kristine said...

Wow, it looks like you do all out cooking when you camp! I'd probably be opening a can of Campbell's soup, lol. (Hmm, maybe that's why I don't like camping!)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the photos.

Cynthia said...

Camping always nets great family memories! Love the family pic.