Sunday, November 05, 2006

Activity Bag Swap

I signed up for Bridget's online group for Activity Bags for preschoolers. It took me a while to come up with an idea, but I finally settled on a bean bag toss activity.

Brian had to work today, so after church I dug out the materials and brought my serger downstairs and started putting the kits together. Bessie helped me by loading the bags and of course the Littles had to help by playing with all the bags!

I love my serger!

We made nine of the kits today, so we are well on our way to the twenty that we need.
Dan preforms a little QA on the bean bag toss

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Yeah! Did Bessie or Brian grab the camera?? :-) These kits look great! I'll be putting mine together this week as well. :-)

Lisa

Debbie said...

Bessie took the picture.

It really isn't taking as much time as I thought. We got nine of the kits done and then I ran out of beans. Brian picked more up tonight, so I should be able to finish in the next few days.

I hope the kits are okay. Bean bags are fun, but...hopefully they are what people are expecting.