Last week I wrote about painting our outside doors red. Here are the photos. They don't do the doors justice as they look so striking painted red, but you get the idea.
Debbie, I love the red! Before we changed our trim, our house was off white, country blue trim and darker red door. It's fun to make a change that is so dramatic!
4 comments:
Cool! I like the red. You are right, it does stand out with the white house. Very nice. -Lisa
Down in Miami, it was traditional to paint your door red. I love it!
Debbie, I love the red! Before we changed our trim, our house was off white, country blue trim and darker red door. It's fun to make a change that is so dramatic!
I LOVE the red! Our house is dark so we went with a white door, but I think I would rather have had color!
Post a Comment